Assignment 3: Presentation of Assignment 2 In this assignment, you will condense information from Assignment 2 to create a PowerPoint presentation.
Note: instead of narrating with a microphone please use the notes section of PowerPoint to write a narrative of what you would say if actually presenting. Create a ten (10) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
1. Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
2. Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2
– one (1) slide per criterion, for a total of seven (7) slides.
3. Provide a summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
4. Narrate each slide, using the notes section of PowerPoint to write a narrative indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from eighteen (18) feet away.
• Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze the retailing consumer and database management in retailing.
• Analyze human resource management and financial aspects of operation management in retail organizations.
• Describe the dimensions of operating a retail business and the development of merchandise plans.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in retail management.
• Write clearly and concisely about retail management using proper writing mechanics.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.