https://blackboardmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo2-300x75.png 0 0 Admin https://blackboardmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo2-300x75.png Admin2020-01-14 16:20:232020-01-14 16:20:23A brief summary of the public health program you selected and whether you see evidence that the planners followed the suggested steps.
- Review Chapter 2 of the McKenzie et al. text, and think about the importance of program planning
- Review the Course Media, Introduction to Health Program Planning, and reflect on the importance of planning and stakeholders for public health programs
- Using The Community Guide (located in the Learning Resources), other reputable resources on the Internet, and the Walden Library, locate an evidence-based public health program
- Research the program and consider what elements of the program stand out to you
- Using the planning steps in Figure 1.2 on page 11 of the McKenzie et al. text, select one step you think may be most challenging in the planning process and why
- Select one program and compare its description to the steps shown in Figure 1.2
Post a comprehensive response to the following:
- A brief summary of the public health program you selected and whether you see evidence that the planners followed the suggested steps.
- Explain what elements of the program stood out to you and why.
- Explain which of the steps from Figure 1.2 in the McKenzie et al. text you think might be the most challenging step in planning this program and why.
Note: Initial postings must be 250–350 words (not including references).