A Recovery Focused Nursing Care Plan based on the care of a consumer described in one of scenarios.Choose 1 of the scenarios to use as the basis for your assignment [you will base your entire assignment on one of the case scenarios only]
Assignment Number 1: 25%
Developing a Recovery Focused Nursing Care Plan [RFCP].
– A Recovery Focused Nursing Care Plan based on the care of a consumer described in one of
scenarios. Please see the assessment information package for more information on this
1. Choose 1 of the scenarios to use as the basis for your assignment [you will base your entire
assignment on one of the case scenarios only]
2. Read the Case Study and identify 5 Goals drawn from both the case study information and
the HONOs scale for the consumer in the scenario. Consider and adopt a Recovery Model
perspective in doing this.
3. Having read the following case study, and familiarised yourself with the layout of the
nursing care plan, you are to complete the Recovery Focused Nursing Care Plan for this
4. Each RFCP must include 5 full Goals/Issues with each section fully completed.
5. In keeping with the Recovery Model principles [as conveniently discussed in the Week One
lecture] remember to:
a. Rank the goal priority in the order in which the consumer would like to address
the issues listed [there are going to be different ways to do this depending on
what you see as being the highest priority]; this will require some critical
consideration on your behalf.
b. Make sure that language used on the RFCP is clear, encouraging and agreed by
consumer and clinician.
c. Keep in your mind at all times the importance of this being a ‘shared document’
that aims to maximise the consumer’s strengths, capacity, abilities and
6. You are allowed to ‘fill in’ details in the case study where you feel that it is important for
the completion of the RFCP. If you do this you must include all additional information in
an Appendix which should be cited in text wherever this information is relevant.
7. You must support your work with references. In particular this means that his means that
you will need to locate references that support nursing and consumer interventions as
wells as in identifying potential strengths [especially through the literature on the
Recovery Model] as well as when identifying supports and resources and determining
timeframes for review.
8. Please post all questions up on the Course Discussion Boards as this will allow all students
to benefit from the answers.
9. In keeping with RMIT policy all assignments are to be submitted through the Turnitin
Portal available via the course webpage.
The assignment is due by 23:59 on Sunday night: the portal will remain open until this
time however after the portal closes you will not be able to submit your assignment so
please make sure that it is submitted by 23:59.
The Turnitin portal will open 2 weeks prior to the assignment due date to allow you to
submit your assignment. You are allowed to submit it as many times as you would like up
until 23:59; the assignment I will receive to mark will be the LAST one you submitted.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BLACK BOARD MASTERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post A Recovery Focused Nursing Care Plan based on the care of a consumer described in one of scenarios.Choose 1 of the scenarios to use as the basis for your assignment [you will base your entire assignment on one of the case scenarios only] appeared first on Blackboard Masters.