please analyze the Canadian Journal of Communication/EAMARC according to the following points.
develop 1 page write-up (single-spaced) capturing the following information:
1. The year the journal was established.
2. Research topics that the journal covers.
3. Research methods that the journal embraces.
4. Citation/reference style employed by the journal.
5. Any association/institution the journal is affiliated with.
6. Editorial policies of the journal.
7. Word count for research articles.
8. Its editor(s) and their institutions of affiliation.
9. The publisher of the journal.
10. Any other vital information or insights.
· Academic writing must be employed in this assignment.
· Credit should be given to any sources cited.
· The write-up – single-spaced – must not exceed one page.
· The assignment carries 40 points (20 points for write-up and 20 points for presentation).
· Class presentation will take 5 minutes for each student.
· Points will be deducted for a write-up which doesn’t observe academic writing.
· Points will be deducted for not adhering to the assignment instructions.
· An excellent write-up could earn you bonus points.
Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100
Use the following coupon code :
The post analyze the Canadian Journal of Communication/EAMARC according to the following points. appeared first on Blackboard Masters.