1. Bones receive oxygen and nutrients from blood vessels passing through ______.
2. An _______ is a mature bone cell.
3. Which type of bone is cube shaped in appearance?
4. What type of joint is formed when an oval shaped bone fits into an elliptical cavity?
5. Which mineral is included in the composition of bone?
6. List the three functions of the skeletal system. Your response should be at least 200 words in length.
7. List the three major muscle types. Give an example of each and discuss how each functions. Your response must be at least 200 words in length.