1. Summary and Central Problem: Clear and Concise Definition of the Problem in the Situation.( Clear Definition)
2. Environmental Scan and SWOT analysis (Focus on the Cultural/Social, Economic, Technological, Political and Legal, Demographic, and Competitive factors)
3. SWOT analysis (Thorough and complete analysis of the macro-environment, using proper tools and concepts, and complete SWOT.)
4. Alternative Strategies: Identify all possible alternative strategies to cope with the problem defined. (Completely identifying alternative strategies)
5. Course of Action. (Conclusions and related consequences and implications are logical and reflect an informed evaluation and ability to place evidence and perspectives discussed in priority order. Identifies and discusses the right course of action.
Have to answer those questions/
P&G Marketing Capabilities
1. What are the cornerstones of P&G Marketing? 2. How are they executing this strategy? 3. What are the tradeoffs?
Aqualisa Quartz: Simply a Better Shower
1. What is the Quartz value proposition to plumbers? To consumers?
2. Why is the Quartz shower not selling?
3. Aqualisa spent three years and €5.8 million developing the Quartz. Was the product worth the investment? Is Quartz a niche product or a mainstream product?
4. What should Harry Rawlinson do to generate sales momentum for the Quartz product? Should he change his marketing strategy to target consumers directly, target the DIY market, or target developers? Should he lower the price of the Quartz? Or should he do something different altogether?
Note: each of papers should be at least 3 pages for double spaces which means this two papers should be at least 6 pages totally, and i also upload the articles and requirements you will use.