Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Examine the higher (postsecondary education) requirements that police hiring agencies have for potential candidates. Support or critique the requirement that officers possess such an education.
2. Compare and contrast the fundamental differences between arrest and searches and seizures conducted with and without warrants. Provide a rationale for why these areas are important as they relate to the Bill of Rights and Fourth Amendment guarantees.
3. Compare and contrast the main ways in which Packard’s crime-control model and the due process model differ in the matter of police ethics. Provide your opinion on which of the two (2) approaches lends itself to the possibility of ethical violations in law enforcement?
4. Hypothesize two (2) situations where police supervisors may be held criminally liable for their officers’ misconduct.
5. Use at least four (4) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.