Worksheet with 5 problems we have to solve using python it’s a intro to computer science course.
You may work with another student; if you do, submit one assignment with both names on it.
- Finish the following Python program so that it prints out the numbers in number_list that are divisible by 3. It should work if number_list is changed to any other list of integers, without requiring other changes to the program.
number_list = [1,-4,35,6,9,23,54] for n in number_list: # Write an if statement here to make the program work.
- Finish the following Python program so that it prints a rectangle of * characters, using the values of length and height for the dimensions of the rectangle. For example, with the values of length and height below, the program should print
length = 5 height = 2 # Add a for statement here to make the program work.
- Turn the program from question 2 into a function called print_rectangle that has two parameters, length and height. Follow your function definition with some testing.
def print_rectangle(length,height): #Put your code here (probably the same code you added in #question #2.
#Put some statements here to test the function.
- Define a function print_rectangle_that does just what print_rectangle did, but that accepts a third parameter that is a character, so that the function prints a rectangle using that character, not always with ‘*’.
- (More challenging). Based on what you did for question 1, write a fruitful function called multiples_of_3 that accepts one parameter called integer_list. This function should return the number (or “count”) of terms in the list that are multiples of 3. If you do this correctly, the program
will print the number 2, because there are two multiples of 3