Applied Sciences homework help
Current Web Events Scavenger Hunt #1
Unfortunately, many people have been recently impacted by the Zika Virus and Ebola Disease. Students can read more about each disease at the following links:
· https://www.cdc.gov/zika/index.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
· http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs103/en/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
For this scavenger, students should use their favorite web search tool to identify a recent news article (published within the last 6 months) that has Zika Virus or Ebola as a primary topic of discussion.
· Next, the student should write a synopsis of the article. The synopsis should not be a point-blank word for word copying of the article, but it should just include key points.
· After the synopsis, the student should write their opinion on how the items discussed, in the article, impact patients now and moving into the future.
· In addition, the student should discuss what we can do, as healthcare professionals/leaders of the new school, to improve quality and limit the spread of these types of outbreaks.