Select an article that is less than five years old on the role of distribution channels in marketing.
Compose a 1,050-word article review covering the following:
Define what a distribution channel is and discuss why it is important to the marketing process.
- Discuss the differences between direct and indirect distribution channels.
- Introduce the article and its author(s) and give a brief summary of its core message(s).
- Analyze the relationship distribution channels have to maintaining a satisfied target market.
- Compare and contrast similarities and differences in distribution strategies for online versus brick and mortar businesses. Use examples from a company you admire or your own work life examples to illustrate your points.
- Recommend distribution strategy(ies) for the company and what reasoning led you to conclude this was the best solution.
Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources with one being the article from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.