Reflect on your practicum project and potential conflicts that may occur.
Research conflict management plan content and formats.
Select a format and begin to develop a conflict management plan . The conflict management plan must include the following:
- Describe the role of conflict in change management.
- Analyze the role of negotiation in change management.
- Analyze the role of the manager/leader with respect to conflict and negotiation.
- Critique the role of power in conflict, negotiation, and communication.
- Examine helpful and not so helpful aspects of conflict in the change process.
- Identify potential conflicts that may arise related to your practicum project.
- Determine how you plan to deal with any conflicts that may arise.
The post Describe the role of conflict in change management. appeared first on Blackboard Masters.