https://blackboardmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo2-300x75.png 0 0 Admin https://blackboardmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo2-300x75.png Admin2020-01-24 04:56:572020-01-24 04:56:57Discuss the implications of your project outcomes or the outcomes of other evidence-based practice projects.
- Consider the outcomes of your project or other evidence-based projects with which you have been involved. Were your findings as anticipated? What unexpected outcomes, if any, arose?
- Apply the concepts you have studied in previous courses to the data you gathered for your project or for other evidence-based projects. Consider social, political, technological, and financial factors as well as factors related to quality and your area of specialty.
- How does your analysis of the project outcomes inform the discussion and implications of your project? What impact could your findings have as they ripple out through multiple systems?
- Have you identified any ethical implications that require attention? If so, what are they?
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Discuss the implications of your project outcomes or the outcomes of other evidence-based practice projects. Integrate concepts from previous courses to explain the significance of your findings, and be sure to address ethical implications.