I started to write but I had a lot of plagiarism. Its about a wine bistro in Rio de janeiro, Brazil.
Each student will be required to use the business that was created in your week one assignment. The following information will be necessary to meet MINIMUM requirements for your assignment submission:
- Your business name and product or service you will be offering. This will also include a description of your business and organizational structure, where you plan on locating your business and why.
- A thorough market analysis including references to support your information. This will be 1-2 pages in length.
- A competitive SWOT analysis of the industry identifying at least two market competitors and specifying what you will be able to take advantage of within the industry. This should be a couple pages at least.
- Create your fictional sales projections based on what your understanding of the industry.
- Create each one of the financial statements for your business and be able to explain the numbers that you use for your industry. Make sure you include the following: Three INCOME STATEMENTS (one per quarter), Three Statement of Cash Flows (one for each Income statement), and finally one end of the year BALANCE SHEET. Your Income Statements should be able to fit on one to two pages as well as your Statement of Cash Flows. Your Balance Sheet should fit on one page.
- Please be advised that these are your financial statements and I am giving you the ability to create the statements based on your personal projections. You will however be required to provide written analysis to support why your financial statements are what you reported.
This written assignment must be at least 8 pages of written material (not including your financial statements) in order to receive a passing grade! Please double space this assignment and use terminology discussed in the power point presentations, text and at least six references to support your assignment. You must use APA formatting and your assignment must fall between the 15%-20% originality threshold to receive credit for the assignment.