n this journal,
- Reflect on the factors (cognitive development, language development, and intelligence), that you have learned about this week.
- Identify what you believe to be the most important variables that are associated with each of the following areas:
- memory development
- language developmentclick here
- infant intelligence development
- cognitive development in adolescence
- Evaluate your personal or vicarious experiences and/or weekly sources, utilizing citations, to support your beliefs about why, what you included, is of such importance.
Your journal this week should be 400 to 500 words and have an introduction and a conclusion as described in the Ashford University Writing Center’s resource,click here. You should exhibit obvious attention to critical thought and understanding of the content, as demonstrated in Samantha Agoos’s TED-Ed Animation,. You should include citations as needed to support your ideas grading rubric. As this is your personal reflection about the material this week, your journal should limit the use of quoted material. Proper grammar should be applied, for which you should consider using the Writing Center’s Gramarly center resource. At minimum, cite your text to support your asserttins within your explanation, but you may also use additional scholarly sources. The scholaryl tabla table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. References should be listed following the reflection. You will have until 11:59 p.m. on Day 7 (Monday) to deliver this journal reflection.