By Day 7
Submit a 5- to 6-page paper on the drug abuse issue you selected. Explain how you would begin solving this problem by utilizing the problem-solving skills you have developed in this course.
Be sure to complete the following in your paper:
· Formulate a problem statement.
· Analyze perspectives of the problem by identifying two to three stakeholders or interested parties to this problem/issue; explain how their perspectives may be similar to or different from your own and any implications their perspectives may have on the problem-solving process.
· Create a hypothesis that might contribute to the solution of the social problem how the social problem might be solved.
· Identify two different approaches to this problem.
· Identify quantitative data you might collect and interpret to help with your problem-solving process.
· Identify qualitative data you have collected related to this problem. Explain one meaning making strategy for this data—that is, a way to relate the data to the problem you have identified.
· Identify quantitative data you have collected related to this problem. Explain one meaning making strategy for this data—that is, a way to relate the data to the problem you have identified.
· Identify two or three additional problems that impact the problem on which you are focusing, and the implications these additional problems may have on the problem-solving process.
· Consider how you might apply a group [or multiple-group] approach to solving the problem, and the implications for doing so.
· Explain how you would evaluate your hypothesis. In other words, explain how you will know if your hypothesis had led you to the “more favorable circumstance.”