This week, you will consolidate the written exercises from Week 1 to Week 5 based on your personal journal entries and prepare a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation of approximately 15–20 slides to present a summary of your journey and the process of how you have developed effective management skills. This assignment draws on your own experiences. You are encouraged to relate and use examples from your previous or current jobs or student organizational leadership roles.
You should include the following items in your presentation:
- Explain what you have learned about effective management practice, in general, from this course.
- Evaluate and explain how this practice can relate to the key behavioral guidelines.
- Analyze and describe which behavioral guidelines were the most difficult to implement.
- Explain ways you can continue working toward developing effective management skills in this area.
- Describe how you can apply what you have learned to related experiences or problems.
Your presentation will be graded according to the following general criteria:
- Extraordinary effort and creativity in completing the assignment.
- A thorough understanding of the underlying concepts.
- Evidence of significant internalization of the course materials.