- Provide a one page paper that answers the following questions
- Explain why sometimes the follower and not the first mover of a new technology is more successful in the market place
- Discuss the timing of entry strategies into the market for new products. What assumptions underlie the use of such strategies?
Three common types of plagiarism you need to be aware of as a student:
- Recycling a paper; “double-dipping”; self-plagiarism: Reusing a paper you have written for a previous course
- Copying directly from a source without proper quotations or paraphrasing: When you try to pass something off as your own work
- Not using proper citations
According to the Academic Integrity and Academic Dishonesty Handbook:
Your paper should have at least 80% of your own original thought, not “borrowed, paraphrased [or] quoted” from material pulled from the Internet, articles, journals, books, etc. Your thoughts, not someone else’s!