plz write everything use u own words and just easily explain the definition. professor gave us youtube link for each example. u can search prisoner’s dilemma, tragedy of the commons on youtube and also got info from powerpoint
Copy and paste the following information into word. Include your FULL Name. This is open book and open note but it is an individual assignment. This assignment will be turned in using Turnitin. Any instance of plagiarism will be reported to the academic integrity board and will result in disciplinary action up to and including expulsion. So, make sure you put the answers in your own words and do not use someone else’s work. First person and contractions are okay for this assignment.
In Class Assignment 6 – to be completed individually 30 points total
- In the prisoner’s dilemma, is the game simultaneous or sequential? Define both types and explain your answer.
- In the prisoner’s dilemma, is do they have perfect or imperfect information? Define both types and explain your answer.
- In the tragedy of the commons, is the game a zero-sum game? Define zero-sum game.
- For the tragedy of the commons, what would be the Nash Equilibrium?
- For the free rider dilemma, is this game simultaneous or sequential? Define both types and explain your answer.
- Consider the dilemma in the chicken scenario. Propose an example regarding pricing for hotel rooms.
- Define the volunteer’s dilemma in complete sentences and explain how communications can aid in this situation.
- In the battle of the sexes, what is the Nash equilibrium? What is unique about this dilemma in regards to the Nash equilibrium?
- Define the stag hunt in complete sentences and explain the future outcomes for the person who leaves the corral.
- What is the Nash equilibrium for the stag hunt dilemma?