https://blackboardmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo2-300x75.png 0 0 Admin https://blackboardmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo2-300x75.png Admin2020-01-14 18:10:312020-01-14 18:10:31How is each type of nutrient is absorbed by the small intestine.
- How is each type of nutrient is absorbed by the small intestine.
- You will pick one of the topics from the text below. Do not post on duplicate topics. Scan and select a topic not already posted.
- Create your assignment. Save it in word on your computer/USB /Email it to yourself, etc.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: References are expected to create a substantial main post. The goal is NOT to retype the text but to break down the concepts and clarify where 80% of the post should be in your own words. Cite the source when you summarize or paraphrase or have direct quotes. See Start Here tab for APA help.
- How to Post:
- Click on the Create Thread Button at the top of the page to post your main response to the weekly discussion.
- Type the NUMBER AND NAME of your topic as the subject heading to let students easily see the list of topics that have already been posted.
- Post the material directly to the thread.
- Do not post word documents that need to be opened to be read.
Label each section according to the following that might apply to your topic:
- *The explanation / background of the topic- Teach the topic to students. Break it down. (*Everyone must do this part). Include the Structure and Function relationship in the body Important. Interesting and current research on the topic.
- Examples to clarify and teach. (Important!) (Your own examples can be critical thinking too.)
- Tips and Tricks for Remembering and Recalling. Is there a mnemonic device that might help you memorize this information or what helps you understand this?
- Connect the dots Use critical thinking. Why is this an important topic? How does it relate to other concepts in the text? Use your own words and thoughts here.