High Pressure Transducer is a stainless steel pressure transducer / transmitter for use
in nonhazardous as well as hazardous areas. In addition to its rugged construction and best price-to performance ratio in the industry, the type of sensors is the solution for pressure measurement for a variety of applications, e.g. (Pressure Instrumentation on Oil & Gas Platforms, Pressure Instrumentation on Fracking wellheads, in hazardous areas, Refrigeration).
High pressure sensors up to 20,000 psi range are designed to meet panel-mount monitoring needs. It’s designed especially for Oil and Gas industries. These type of pressure sensors allow incredible flexibility by allowing you to measure pressure ranges from 20 psi to 20,000 psi since the Oil and Gas pressure’s is unpredictable.
1.2 Current situation and Problem Faced:
Since the high pressure requirements in the industry is continuously increasing we face today the need of pressure transmitters with a rating of up to 20000 PSI (1360 bar), to act in the market as Main Instrumentation Vendor (MIV) for larger projects.
Since the required pressure values are beyond our today’s production equipment limits, we cannot achieve a reasonable return on investment with an in house development. Therefore a suitable third party product supplier must be found to fill the gap in our portfolio.
1.3 Project challenges:
Challenges to be addressed in the project:
- Identifying the product requirements for the “20000 psi transducer” to fulfill the global market needs.
- Identifying possible cooperation partners that provide the adequate offering.
- Defining the Market Requirement Specifications and :-
- Cross check with global sales and the Global Tender team
- Product structure for global sales
Identify the price level for this business activity so :-
- Target pricing can be established for the global supply chain
- Sales and discount structure can be evaluated
- Establish a logistic concept along the guide lines for trading goods.
- Start negotiations with possible suppliers.
- Decide on “private labeling or 3rd party offering.