In this critical thinking assignment,
1. examine both sides of the ethical debate related to profit in healthcare.
Considering that Some people believe that healthcare should not be considered a business and that no profit should be made. They believe that healthcare should simply be provided to everyone and no one should be charged. Others recognize that fees should be charged for healthcare and that these fees should not only cover the costs but should allow for profits to be made as well.
2. Does profit in healthcare encourage providers to do more than what is necessary?
3. Do providers focus on money more than focusing on patient care?
4. As you are examining and arguing competing viewpoints for this assignment remember, there is no right or wrong answer.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation meeting the following structural requirements. Your presentation must:
· Be organized, using professional themes and transitions.
· Consist of 8 slides, not including the title and reference slides (10 total).
· Provide in each slide detailed speakers notes—a minimum of 100 words in length. Notes must draw from, and cite relevant reference materials.
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of 8 scholarly articles.
· Follow APA.