PICOT: Would early assessment, diagnosis of Neutropenic Sepsis in patients post chemotherapy treatment, as well as the immediate administration of broad-spectrum antibiotics and fluids, will be more effective in decreasing septic shock and death compared to delaying treatment
Students will develop a 1,000-1,250 word paper that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
- Problem statement
- Purpose of the change proposal
- Literature search strategy employed
- Evaluation of the literature
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome
- Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created
You are required to retrieve and assess a minimum of 7 peer-reviewed articles
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.