Topic: How do the government by taking decisions such as regulating, promoting and implementing actions conducive to boost the country’s strategic insertion in the global economy, and promoting the development of economies of scale and fair trade help to facilitate the creation of business and companies and it success?
(Article 304 of the Ecuadorian Constitution, how does it helps the creation of business and it success?)
Article 304. The trade policy shall have the following objectives:
1. To develop, strengthen and give impetus to domestic markets on the basis of the strategic objective set out in the National Development Plan.
2. To regulate, promote and implement actions conducive to boosting the country’s strategic insertion in the global economy.
3. To bolster the domestic productive system and production.
4. To contribute to guaranteeing food and energy sovereignty and the reduction of internal inequalities.
5. To foster the development of economies of scale and fair trade.
6. To prevent monopolies and oligopolies, particularly in the private sector, and other practices that might affect market functioning.
8 PAGES for tomorrow at 9 pm.