DEFINITIONS OF MODEL VARIABLES
Please read and reflect on the papers you identified in the SLP assignment, and synthesize them to produce a set of paragraphs which include definitions for your model variables (a variable definitions section). In cases when a variable has multiple definitions, describe them all, state which one you follow, and justify your choice.
· Please organize your paper in a scholarly way. Add section titles when necessary. Explain your logic and when appropriate, use external sources and use proper citations.
· The paper is usually between 2 and 10 pages long.
1. Write a variable definitions section with clarity, depth and critical thinking.
2. Completeness and coherence: Chain of thought is easy to follow.
3. Collected relevant evidences and consulted additional papers/resources to support the propositions.
4. Paper is clearly written with appropriate format. Reference list is complete. Citation is properly done.
My notes: FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT: SLP ASSIGNMENT– O-SL3 ASSIGN
(My area of interest): Market demand and organization culture on innovation and performance relationship.
Cite sources within your comment to support your statements.
Include references, properly formatted
The studies you gather in your O-SL3 task.
Relevant studies that cite the studies you gather in your O-SL3 task.
Relevant studies that are cited by the studies you gather in your 0-SL3 task.