ASSESSMENT TASK: DESCRIPTION
The aim of this assessment is to examine the extent to which you are able to strategise a business by critically evaluating information to develop a new business idea presented in the form of a business model.
- Individually, you are to adopt the role of an Entrepreneur.
- Use any technique to come up with a creative idea for a new business OR an innovative idea.
- Techniques can be Anti-conventional thinking, brainstorming, parallel thinking, six hats thinking, Design thinking, or any other technique you feel comfortable with.
- Use the Business Model Canvas to analyse your idea and develop the One-page Business Model (OPBM).
- You MUST demonstrate that you have analysed the elements of the BM as they relate to your idea
- Print the OPBM on at least A3 in colour, OR better still, go bigger.
- All OPBMs will be placed on the wall/displayed around the room.
- The OPBM Poster is to include the following:
- Considered/detailed response to each of the elements of the Business Canvas.
- Any other relevant information necessary to tell/sell your idea.
- Your Name and student number
- Prepare a 3 minute pitch and be ready to answer questions from the lecturer.
- The 3 minute is a short summary of the OPBM that is meant as a quick and concise introduction to the proposed creative/innovative idea to get investors/financiers attention.