which actions demonstrate culturally sensitive care by the nurse?
To honor cultural values of patients from different ethnic/religious groups, which actions demonstrate culturally sensitive care by the nurse? (Select all that apply)
- Allows fasting on Yom Kippur for a Jewish patient.
- Allows caffeine drinks for a Mormon patient.
- Serves no ham products to a Muslim patient.
- Serves kosher foods to a Christian patient.
- Serves no meat or fish to a Hindu patient.
After answering the previous question, please, conduct brief research following APA style 7th edition in no more than 2 pages in a word document arguing/explaining each one of the five statements.