https://blackboardmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo2-300x75.png 0 0 Admin https://blackboardmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo2-300x75.png Admin2021-03-22 10:40:132021-03-29 08:26:03Why is Sir Francis Bacon regarded as the “father of scientific empiricism”?
- Exactly what is Copernicus’ heliocentric theory?
- Why was the Church opposed to Copernicus’ theory?
- What was the Inquisition?
- Why did the Church consider Galileo a threat to its authority?
Why is Sir Francis Bacon regarded as the “father of scientific empiricism”?
- (Here’s an easy one!) What important discovery did William Harvey make?
- According to Hobbes, why must men be governed by an absolute ruler?
- Where did Locke’s ideas appear in the new world?
- Define “deism”?
- What Enlightenment ideals does Mary Wollstonecraft argue for in her “Rights of Women”?