During this week, we discussed the importance of managers to the organization and the functions, roles, and skills of managers. In this assignment, you are required to identify a manager and write a paper where you:
- Describe the functions, roles, and skills of the manager.
- Explain the importance of that manager to the organization he/she is working in.
- Explain how this manager’s job relates to what you learned during the week.
- Word document
One to three pages long
- Font: Times New Roman or Arial, size 12
- Paper must follow APA format
There are three common types of plagiarism you need to be aware of as a student:
- Recycling a paper; “double-dipping”; self-plagiarism: reusing a paper you have written for a previous course
- Copying directly from a source without proper quotations or paraphrasing: when you try to pass something off as your own work
- Not using proper citations
According to the Academic Integrity and Academic Dishonesty Handbook:
- Your paper should have at least 80 percent of your own original thought, not “borrowed, paraphrased [or] quoted” from material pulled from the Internet, articles, journals, books, etc. Your thoughts, not someone else’s!