Terms and Conditions
- About Us
Consequences of accessing and using blacboardmaster.com
Once you place an order or place any payment of any product at our site, you agree to be lawfully bound by these terms and conditions and as they are amended from time to time. Do not use this site if you do not agree to these terms and conditions.
- Alteration of an existing service(s)
- Additional of a new service(s)
- For security or legal purposes
Note: any charges are updated on the site. Clients are obligated to check the term of use regularly to stay updated.
Blackboardmasters.com is a freelancer academic writing company registered under the laws of the United States.
- Check how our sites work at About us page
- The site reserves the rights of changing how it works, withdraw any feature of the site and modify the services offered without any notice.
- Complete and submit the order form
- Clearly specify the requirements for your order
- Fill in your personal information and the type of service you require correctly
Please note the company is not responsible for a paper done poorly due to unclear paper instructions or un-uploaded files by the client.
- The registration process requires your name and email address that are to be used as your user name.
- You are obligated to keep your account information safely. The company is not responsible if you decide to share your personal details with your writer or any other third party.
- We reserve the right to change your password if it is no longer secure. You receive a notification via email.
- The purchased product is assigned to the suitable writer once you have authorized the payment.
- The payment is calculated and paid in advance as indicated in
- For more about bonus and discount programs visit our FAQs
- The site use is only for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- You may not use the site for illegal purposes such as interfering with another person’s accessibility of the site.
- Client’s site use may be terminated if we realize that he or she has defiled any of these terms and conditions.
- All the purchased product are for personal and non-commercial use only
- All the products delivered are for purposes of learning how to write a paper in a proper manner.
- All products are written by freelancer writers who transfer all the rights of ownership to the company
- You shall not make any copies or distribute the products delivered.
- The company can cancel any agreement or contract with a person who overlooks and attempts to pass other people products as their genuine work.
- We do not condone academic dishonesty or fraud. Therefore, our papers are meant for research and references only. com abides by all copyright laws and will not allow anyone to violate them.
The company shall not be liable for any inappropriate, unethical or wrongful use of the product from the site. That is plagiarism, poor grading, loss of scholarships, suspension, expulsion, etc.
Check our refund policy in our guarantees and FAQs section.
Once the order is delivered, there is no refund guarantee assured unless stated in these terms and conditions.
The site pledge as it is and not guarantee to meet your expectations and requirements. In any event, your computer does not support relevant technology. You may not access some of the services offered by the site.
Our site is accessed through World Wide Web that is independent of our site and using it is solely at your own risk.
All notifications from the client to the site must in the form of writing sent via our contact address under contact us page.
Notifications from the site to the client will be displayed on the site, on your personal order page or emailed to you via your provided email address.
For more information about our site, please don’t hesitate to contact us through the provided contacts on contact us
BEST CUSTOM WRITING SERVICE
24/7/365 Customer Support
Always available 24hrs a day
Our address and Contact information
Level 13, 2 Elizabeth, Victoria 3000,
Mobile: +1 (781) 656-7962
Mobile: +1 (781) 656-7962