From Boatright (2012)
Case Study: A Whistle-Blower’s Quandary [Chapter 4, Case 4.3, pp. 86-88]
Read the case study as presented, and address the following.
1. Summarize the case, and describe the participants.
2. How are diverse dynamics of ethics in the organization reflected in this case study?
3. Describe at least two ethical theories that can be related to this case study.
4. Define the concept of whistle blower, and research and discuss the lessons of real cases of whistle blower.
5. Discuss the implications of the case with relationship to discrimination and Affirmative Action.
6. Discuss the implications of the case with relationship trade secrets and conflict of interest.
7. Use a minimum of two references from business ethics journals.
8. Submit the paper following APA standards.
9. Use the traditional introduction, body, and conclusion outline.