evaluate the preliminary care coordination plan you developed in Assessment 1 using best practices found in the literature.
In this assessment, you will evaluate the preliminary care coordination plan you developed in Assessment 1 using best practices found in the literature.
To prepare for your assessment, you will research the literature on your selected health care problem. You will describe the priorities that a care coordinator would establish when discussing the plan with a patient and family members. You will identify changes to the plan based upon EBP and discuss how the plan includes elements of Healthy People 2030 .
Note: You are required to complete Assessment 1 before this assessment.
For this assessment:
· Build on the preliminary plan, developed in Assessment 1, to complete a comprehensive care coordination plan.
Document Format and Length
Build on the preliminary plan document you created in Assessment 1. Your final plan should be a scholarly APA-formatted paper, 5–7 pages in length, not including title page and reference list.
Support your care coordination plan with peer-reviewed articles, course study resources, and Healthy People 2030 resources. Cite at least three credible sources.
The requirements, outlined below, correspond to the grading criteria in the Final Care Coordination Plan Scoring Guide, so be sure to address each point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed.
· Design patient-centered health interventions and timelines for a selected health care problem.
. Address three health care issues.
. Design an intervention for each health issue.
. Identify three community resources for each health intervention.
· Consider ethical decisions in designing patient-centered health interventions.
. Consider the practical effects of specific decisions.
. Include the ethical questions that generate uncertainty about the decisions you have made.
· Identify relevant health policy implications for the coordination and continuum of care.
. Cite specific health policy provisions.
· Describe priorities that a care coordinator would establish when discussing the plan with a patient and family member, making changes based upon evidence-based practice.
. Clearly explain the need for changes to the plan.
· Use the literature on evaluation as a guide to compare learning session content with best practices, including how to align teaching sessions to the Healthy People 2030 document.
. Use the literature on evaluation as guide to compare learning session content with best practices.
. Align teaching sessions to the Healthy People 2030 document.
· Apply APA formatting to in-text citations and references, exhibiting nearly flawless adherence to APA format.
· Organize content so ideas flow logically with smooth transitions; contains few errors in grammar/punctuation, word choice, and spelling