When analyzing network exposures and risks, it is important to consider the following:
- Identifying and prioritizing network threats.
- Analyzing router and Wi-Fi passwords for vulnerabilities.
- Reviewing the organization’s network strength against common attacks including Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Man-in-the-Middle attack (MITM), and Network Intrusion.
- Analyzing routers, switches, and computers for device security weaknesses.
- Determining if firewalls are correctly configured and located.
Discuss some additional things that you would consider when preparing to analyze network risks and why they are important.