1. Is an ” agreement to agree ” binding ? Explain your answer.
2. Explain the two types of contracts that result from the tendering process.
3. What are the 3 stages of a Contractual relationship ? Describe the legal situation of a minor in each stages.
4. Give 5 examples of contracts deemed by the courts to be against public policy, and describe the effect of such designation.
5. Describe the test the court will use in determining whether the parties had an intention to be bound when they made an agreement.
6. What factors that may affect the availability of remedy of recession ?
7. How will the courts respond to ambiguous wording in a contract ?
8. Describe the differences between a condition and a warranty. Why is the distinction significant ?
9. Define frustation . List 3 ways in which frustration can take place .
10. Distinguish between a deposit and a down payment. What significance of this distinction ?
The post Explain the two types of contracts that result from the tendering process. appeared first on Blackboard Masters.