Write a four page paper presenting a study design that you believe will help you to obtain relevant evidence to generate new or additional knowledge that will inform the research problem you identified in the Literature Review assignment. In your review, addressing the following:
- Provide a very brief statement on the rationale for the study.
- State the research question.
- Briefly state your study approach (e.g., qualitative or quantitative) and design
- Identify your general study approach (e.g., qualitative, quantitative) and indicate whether you will be working with stakeholders in your study process and who these will be and why.
- Identify the sample population and sampling framework.
- Describe the recruitment procedures for your sample.
- Describe your data collection procedures (e.g., focus groups, interviews, survey),including when you will introduce the IRB consent, who will collect data and how, how data will be stored and secured, and any other relevant information.
4. Identify your key measures and concepts (e.g., what will the main quantitative independent and dependent variable measures be? Or, what areas will the focus group or interviews inquire about?). Provide a brief definition of key measures and/or concepts in a table.
5. Describe what your data analysis approach will be (e.g., qualitative coding of transcripts, quantitative statistical analysis, something else?).
6. Identify any known limitations to your study design.
7. Describe how you will disseminate or report your findings.
8. Provide a few statements on what new knowledge you believe your study will create and add to the literature. State how your findings will help fill the knowledge gap you identified in your literature review.
9. Provide a brief discussion of the ways in which your proposed study reflects the values within the Code of Ethics of Social Work (NASW). Select specific examples of areas where your proposed study reflects those values and areas. In this section, you must do more than identify the value—you must clearly explicate the aspects of your study that reflect the value. Describe where your study does not fully reflect the values of the profession and why this is the case (e.g., limitations in sampling, measurement, recruitment, or other issues).
Specifications: The paper will be double-spaced, in APA format, with citations and references. Use the questions (and subitems) as headings within your paper. Include citations as needed to support your statements and decisions. Include a cover page. Save the file with your name in the file title before uploading.
THE RESEARCH QUESTION IS: WHAT ARE THE BARRIERS TO PROVING CHILD/ADOLESCENT EVALUATION AND TREATMENT SERVICES?
THE STUDY DESIGN IS: QUALITATIVE RESEARCH, A CROSS SECTIONAL DESIGN USING A SURVEY APPROACH.
**DO NOT PLAGIARIZE**