Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Explain in detail the initial steps that would need to be made by you and the IR team in order to respond to this potential incident.
2. Construct a process-flow diagram that illustrates the process of determining the incident containment strategy that would be used in this scenario, and identify which containment strategy would be appropriate in this case, through the use of graphical tools in Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
3. Construct a process flow diagram to illustrate the process(es) for determining if / when notification of the incident should be relayed to upper management, and explain how those communications should be structured and relayed through the use of graphical tools in Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
4. Detail the incident recovery processes for the resolution of this incident.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Summarize the various types of disasters, response and recovery methods.
• Develop techniques for different disaster scenarios.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in disaster recovery.
• Write clearly and concisely about disaster recovery topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.