1. Writing an effective thesis.
2. Prepare your annotated bibliography and outline for long report.
– Create a sentence outline, using complete sentences with no defining, no passive voice, and no first/second person. Use declarative sentences of less than 15 words. No questions.
– Create a works cited page of your sources.
– After each source, insert where in the outline you plan to use the material, such as IA, IIB, IVC. You can use one source in multiple sections.
– Do not write a description of the source.
3. Draft of Long Report Assignment
– The draft must be a minimum of 2400 words.
– It must use a minimum of 10 works cited (four from the class readings, six of your own).
– It must have two charts and/or graphs, which you created (do not copy and paste a graph—plagiarism).
– You need to average two citations per page.
– You must prove your own ideas using the ideas and facts of the experts you have read to support your arguments.
– Each requirement is worth as much as a letter grade. Do not cut corners.
1. Capitalism and Inequality.
Attached at attachments
2. Capital in the 21st Century
3. Wealth, Income, and Power.
5. More Unequal Than You Think