Write the purpose so that it clearly stated with both parts included clearly stated with both parts included, Limitations on the purpose due to constraints of materials are explained, modifications or extensions are proposed that would expand the purpose, and Limitations on the purpose due to constraints of materials are explained. Make sure to include the following:
- What is to be determined, done, or produced?
- What lab techniques will be performed?
- What type(s) of data will be collected and how will they be analyzed to achieve the purpose?
- What are some shortcomings in terms of time, materials, or substances?
- How could this type of procedure/analysis be used in a different context?
For the background answer the prompts that starts on page 3. Included the answers how it would relate to the concepts on page 1