https://blackboardmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo2-300x75.png 0 0 developer https://blackboardmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo2-300x75.png developer2022-11-09 08:52:292022-11-09 08:52:29Titleist Marketing PowerPoint Pt. 2
Titleist Marketing PowerPoint Pt. 2
I already had part 1 done. Now I need part 2.
- Incorporate all comments provided by your faculty member in Part 1; continue with your marketing plan by completing the following sections:
- C. Objectives and Issues
- 1. Statement of marketing objective(s) (for first year only)
- 2. Issues that may hinder marketing objectives
- D. Marketing Strategy Recommendations
- 1. Positioning strategy
- 2. Product/Branding strategy
- 3. Pricing strategy
- 4. Distribution strategy
- 5. Marketing Communications objectives
- 6. Marketing Research
- E. Action Programs
- 1. IMC
- 2. Message design, content, and structure
- 3. Media choices
- 4. Promotion mix tools
- F. Budgets
- 1. Objective/task method
- G. Controls
- 1. Metrics needed to monitor marketing plan progress
- Finished product: Put it all together by incorporating changes to Part 1 as suggested by your faculty member’s feedback, and then add your title slide, an index slide, an executive summary slide, endnotes, and a bibliography.
- Marketing Plan Term Project Submission Requirements for Parts 1 and 2
- Length. Minimally, you should have at least one slide per topic, plus your title page and source page(s).
- All information should be contained on the slide itself. Do not use the ‘notes’ section of the slide.
- Reference numbers. Include the reference numbers noted in the outline for both Part 1 and Part 2 on your slides (e.g., A.1.a; A.1.b; A.1.c, and so forth).
- Professionalism. Be sure to refer to the PowerPoint Presentation Tips under Course Content, Marketing Toolbox, to ensure that you submit a professional product. This will be part of your grade for both Part 1 and Part 2.
- Citations and Bibliography. Use an acceptable style guide (e.g., APA or MLA) for citations.
- Submit for grading. Save your PowerPoint presentation file as a .ppt file and upload it to your Assignment Drop
- I attached the part 1 presentation so that you can see how it should look.
- Part 2 will also include an executive summary, all slides from Part 1, all footnotes, and a bibliography
- attach part 1 and part 2 with the the footnotes and bibliography.