Use headings and respond to the following questions:
• What specific steps does the chosen healthcare organization take to identify risk, manage risk, reduce risk, or prevent risk?
• Do they employ a dedicated risk manager? If so, what are the key responsibilities of that person (training staff, onboarding, auditing, etc.)?
• If they do not have a specific risk manager, who is responsible for managing risk?
• How do they manage risk for both the employees and the patients?
• Are there separate programs or do they overlap?
• Lastly, in your opinion, are they doing enough to address risk?