write a short essay on the topic of relating decision-making tools to our everyday life
For this assignment, you must write a short essay on the topic of relating decision-making tools to our everyday life. Please research situations in which people or companies have successfully used quantitative decision-making tools to accomplish practical tasks and share your findings.
This paper must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document. Requirements for the essay include:
- Reference page (A title page and abstract are not required)
- At least 400 words (excluding the reference page)
- Current APA format for all elements within the paper
- 12-point, Times New Roman font
- References should include:
- The textbook
- At least 2 Internet and/or online library resources to support interview findings. Internet resources could include websites, articles, journal articles from the Moody Library database, etc.
For further instructions on the grading of this assignment, please refer to the attached Short Essay Rubric.
MGMT 5260 | Decision-Making Techniques for Managers Page 1 of 1
Short Essay Rubric MGMT 5260: Decision-Making Techniques for Managers
Possible Points Earned
The paper relays real-life scenarios in which the subjects were successful in using quantitative decision-making tools to solve everyday problems and/or accomplish practical tasks.
The paper discusses how the subjects were successful in their pursuit and the benefits that quantitative decision making methods can provide in everyday scenarios.
Length The paper is at least 400 words in length.
The paper includes all of the following to support assertions:
• The course textbook • At least 2 other references
and Sentence Structure
The paper is free of grammatical, spelling, punctuation, and typographical errors, as well as sentence structure errors.
Format and Structure
The paper is formatted according to current APA style. All writing flows in a logical and coherent manner.